Graft Graft

Interesting animation. I could tell it was very heavily influenced by the animations of David Firth.
It's very difficult to get a point across through animation in a minute, so I won't comment on narrative. However, in future I think if you're going for the shorter animation, especially an animation with no dialogue, it should work to your advantage to make any background music or sound effects more dynamic, i.e. changing with the visuals, building tension, etc.

All in all I think you're off to a good start and you'll only improve from here with more exposure to the program.

Soliloquous responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. David Firth has always been one of my favourite animators, and continues to be. I still see this project has room for improvement as you mentioned with the background noise/ambiance, so I'll probably fix this one up when I have time to do so.

Tarboy Tarboy

Wow!

It's been a long time since I've wanted to submit a flash review but I felt compelled to after watching this. It is simply amazing, down to the little details. Nothing is rushed, the direction is superb and the art and effects were stunning. Not to mention the creative narrative, music and voice-acting (both of which were very fitting and of high quality). I'll definitely be checking out Hania Lee!
Watching this makes me want to animate myself, and I'm sure others feel the same too. I don't think I can be more complimentary :P I'm usually all for giving constructive criticism but I honestly don't think this can be improved. It's, in a word, awesome.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

*big smile*

It's a funny and heart-warming little tribute for the sad ocassion. I'm sure it's brought a smile to many people's faces here on Newgrounds. And I'm sure it's entertained a fair share too. That alone warrants it to be on here.

Thanks for having the testicular fortitude to put this up!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Damnit, Stamper man!

I was eating... but how shockingly funny.
Was so psyched for this; when I saw it up this morning, I nearly exploded with excitement (that's what she said).
It's clear to see that so much hard work went into this. The art, the animation, the funnies - you all delivered. Thanks on behalf of all of us.
There's only one more thing left to say really...
You win!
Perfect.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

What a fantastic series.

And what a brilliant ending. I'm sad to see it go.
You always put everything into your works, and they always made for great viewing.
Thank you for spending so much time on this series.
Hope this isn't the last we see of your amazing skills in Flash.

-Mesmic.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Ahhh. Ahaha. Haha.

*wipes tears of laughter away*
Seeing a new Jerry Jackson car2n r8 made my day.
Keep up the good work Davi-I-I mean, Jerry!

:: Words & Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

Ahahaha.

"Mah babeh fadda"
It was quite short, but probably one of my favourites.
All hail Foamy :)

Sasuke shorts Part 3 Sasuke shorts Part 3

"Sasuke" is pronounced "Sas-kay".

For future reference D:
It's apparent that you have flash abilities and I enjoyed most of the animation, but aspects of it seemed rushed. You should take time to clean up your drawings so that they don't seem messy. I think most of it was down to using a thick brush size.
I liked some of the humour in the script.
There was a few sound problems; the intro song bleeded over into the initial animation and I had to turn my volume down.
I think you have a lot of potential which is why I voted to protect this flash.

-Mesmic.

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

Amazing

Highly imaginative and beautifully executed.
Loved it!

Soft Taco! Soft Taco!

Splendid, absolutely slendid.

I ... I can't stop watching it...